Free planetarium

elemental
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Topic Author

Video Production/Editing

27 Aug 2017 05:58

So recently I've been making some videos about SE on Youtube. I'm quite a rookie on the matter, so I thought it would be amazing if I can see videomakers in the forum exchanging opinions and experience, thus the thread. Hope you guys like it! :-)
To start with, I have 2 questions.
1.What's the best video editor you recommend?
2.How to improve the efficiency when editing or trimming?

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Video Production/Editing

27 Aug 2017 06:13

elemental wrote:
So recently I've been making some videos about SE on Youtube. I'm quite a rookie on the matter, so I thought it would be amazing if I can see videomakers in the forum exchanging opinions and experience, thus the thread. Hope you guys like it! :-)
To start with, I have 2 questions.
1.What's the best video editor you recommend?
2.How to improve the efficiency when editing or trimming?

To answer your first question I use wondershare filmora. For any video. You can get a trail version for free and pay for the full version. But there's an easy way to get the full version for free. I can send you details through PM.
https://www.wondershare.net/ad/video-ed ... gJ1dfD_BwE
HI! I would like to say that I'm just a friendly teen who loves talking and helping people out :) Space engine is truly a wonderful program and the website is also very cool! Many great people here. I hope to make some good friends here.

Haravin
Observer
Observer

Video Production/Editing

30 Aug 2017 07:52

I use OBS for filiming.

Shotcut for editing.

Both are free and don't have viruses. I found that some others sometimes to contain viruses, so be careful.

kipster
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Video Production/Editing

30 Aug 2017 11:44

i usually export stuff like cylindrical maps-planet textures and such to After effects
that way i can get the enviroments (convert to hdr) and use element 3d for animating ships and such,
even easier is using iclone7 as it also has pbr rendering and easy cameras
"Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Aarontep
Observer
Observer

Video Production/Editing

20 Sep 2017 11:15

i dont think ive actually seen a cooler video :-D that video pretty much sums up everything good about the internet
like, totally awthum
I trust mt5 ea for profitable business

Mosfet
World Builder
World Builder

Video Production/Editing

20 Sep 2017 15:06

Aarontep, there is no video in this thread, and your previous message is similarly obscure... You're not a bot, aren't you?
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
My mods | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 4gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram | IRC freenode.net canale ##SpaceEngineITA