Free planetarium

A-L-E-X
Pioneer
Pioneer

UFO Sightings and Possible Explanations

10 Aug 2017 13:47

DoctorOfSpace wrote:
A-L-E-X wrote:
Source of the post What about an automated probe to Alpha Centauri?  Think that's doable inside 100 years, Doc?

That fits under when I said light sails and nano crafts.  Humanity could probably build such things today, if the goal were to simply get to another star. 

But would it be too much to get a small crew there inside, let's say, 200 years?  Of course, we have major logistics issues, and it would probably require a Generation ship.

A-L-E-X
Pioneer
Pioneer

10 Aug 2017 13:49

And oh yes, we would be as insignificant as ants to any highly developed sentience that could do something we can't even dream about right now.  The probability is so low that it probably only happens once or twice in a given galaxy and the chances are far too slim that they would actually stumble upon us, with how vast even just our galaxy is.

Marko S.
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

10 Aug 2017 13:50

DoctorOfSpace wrote:
Bit of a late response

Marko S. wrote:
Source of the post I am for the option that it is just from the military

I agree actually.  Given the rapid advances in aircraft and drones over the past few decades and my proximity to airforce and naval bases when these sightings occurred it seems reasonable that its military.  

I find the notion of aliens visiting rather difficult to believe, so many other problems come up if that is the case, mostly on the propulsion side of things.

I even have this poster framed on my wall

That is just one of many options. That militray have that kind of technology. But, what do you think of Aliens cooperating with the government and military?
Yes, I also want to believe. Actually, I think that extraterrestrials are working with some part of US and Russian goverment. I still don't know what is going on there. Just one of my thinking.
There is one video about Russian prime minister Dimitry Medvedev talking about Aliens. I don't know if he was just joking, or telling the truth. Well, politicans have habit of speaking lies just to make people more interested in them. But Russia? Here is the video, tell me what you think:

There is actually the documentary he was talking about. 'Men in Black' It is on youtube also. Will post it here later.
Specs: Ram: 8gb | Vram: 1gb | Graphics card: AMD Radeon | Hard-drive: 1tb | Processor: AMD Athlon X4 750 Quad Core Processor | CPU: 3.40 GHz | OS: Win 10 and XP (lol) |
We use time just to orientate through space.

Marko S.
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

10 Aug 2017 14:43

Okay, I found the documentary. But, there were not subtitles on some parts, as people are claiming and I saw some of it. But, luckily, I found version that has all the subtitles, but lacks on resolution and sound. It was probably recorded with some camera. If anyone can find a better version, it would be great! But, here it is:
Specs: Ram: 8gb | Vram: 1gb | Graphics card: AMD Radeon | Hard-drive: 1tb | Processor: AMD Athlon X4 750 Quad Core Processor | CPU: 3.40 GHz | OS: Win 10 and XP (lol) |

HarbingerDawn
SE Team Member
SE Team Member
Topic Author

10 Aug 2017 15:06

This thread has already diverged from its intended purpose :( It's supposed to be about UFOs that you've personally seen. Other UFO and alien related stuff should go in the conspiracy theories thread.
Ryzen 7 1700 OC to 3.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 980 Ti 6144 MB VRAM
Posts on old forum: 8717

Marko S.
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

10 Aug 2017 15:14

HarbingerDawn wrote:
This thread has already diverged from its intended purpose :( It's supposed to be about UFOs that you've personally seen. Other UFO and alien related stuff should go in the conspiracy theories thread.

Sorry! :? I was just heading at the direction like others here. And I btw, I saw some light now outside the window as I was just watching the Moon. It was blinking red light and probably was some airplane. Well, you can still watch the documentary if you want...