Ultimate space simulation software

Jackdaw
Astronaut
Astronaut
Topic Author

SpaceVFX

18 Jul 2017 23:24

Space VFX Elements - Creating the Galaxy in Blender
This is really cool! Seems one can do a lot in Blender. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"...perch`e i nostri discorsi hanno a essere sopra un mondo sensibile, e non sopra un mondo di carta."

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8G RAM: 32 GBs Storage (of SE): WD SN750 250G

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

SpaceVFX

18 Jul 2017 23:56

I wish! I have tried to create an earth in blender at one time but its too complex for someone like me :( for a long time I've wanted to make  CGI animations or creations like these shots here. but so far I've been hit with the two:

A easy program but the animations doesn't look as good as CGI, similar to Kurzgesget in a nutshell animation.
or
very good visual effects and animation like in disaster movies or video game cinematics, but the software is far to advanced for me. 
I don't really come on here anymore, I used to! a lot. but now Its kind of just for news and stuff. I don't talk anymore :/

Jackdaw
Astronaut
Astronaut
Topic Author

SpaceVFX

19 Jul 2017 01:41

I wish! I have tried to create an earth in blender at one time but its too complex for someone like me :( for a long time I've wanted to make  CGI animations or creations like these shots here. but so far I've been hit with the two:

A easy program but the animations doesn't look as good as CGI, similar to Kurzgesget in a nutshell animation.
or
very good visual effects and animation like in disaster movies or video game cinematics, but the software is far to advanced for me. 
You might want to watch this:
 [youtube]PRpBCX04F2A[/youtube]
"...perch`e i nostri discorsi hanno a essere sopra un mondo sensibile, e non sopra un mondo di carta."

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8G RAM: 32 GBs Storage (of SE): WD SN750 250G

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

SpaceVFX

19 Jul 2017 01:44

or
You might want to watch this:
 [youtube]PRpBCX04F2A[/youtube]
yeah, I think this is the video I used for making the earth (cant remember why gave up on it) But even with all this I would have to make that move frame by frame right? and it's especially hard one I wanna make something on my own, lots of things to take in :/ maybe that's why I gave up on it. thanks though :) 
I don't really come on here anymore, I used to! a lot. but now Its kind of just for news and stuff. I don't talk anymore :/

Phantom Z
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

SpaceVFX

22 Jul 2017 08:28

I made these two from Blender.  :D

A weird desert planet.
A Ice planet with rings plus some moons.

Jackdaw
Astronaut
Astronaut
Topic Author

SpaceVFX

25 Jul 2017 04:09

I made these two from Blender.  :D

A weird desert planet.
A Ice planet with rings plus some moons.
They look awesome!