Free planetarium

Permian Therapsid
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Politics

03 Oct 2017 16:45

A-L-E-X wrote:
Permian Therapsid wrote:
Nordic model in Finland is being currently destroyed by prime minister Sipilä and his party Keskusta and the Kokoomus party that is withing government with them right now.

This is how I feel right now as many government owned things are being privatized right now. And many of these new privatizations seem to be completely unnecessary. I guess hard times might be ahead.

That's probably why Denmark, Norway and Iceland are ranked higher in democracy.  I think Sweden might be headed in the same direction as Finland, they're becoming pretty conservative too.

Well, I guess the democracy rating may have some truth in it. However the fact that Swedes may be doing same mistakes as in my country does not help the situation. Anyway I hope that all these privatization upgrades will not come in use here. Also the new government may fix them maybe. Only the time will tell. 

Also to add, I am supporter of the Nordic model as you may have noticed. I know updates may be needed for new times and situations and the model can be changed but I just do not want to see such huge changes for one direction to happen at same time.

A-L-E-X
World Builder
World Builder

Politics

06 Oct 2017 11:17

The Nordic Model is the newest and best model there is.  If you go too much towards privatization you are going to fall on your face like the US has been doing.

Permian Therapsid
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Politics

13 Oct 2017 12:37

A-L-E-X wrote:
The Nordic Model is the newest and best model there is.  If you go too much towards privatization you are going to fall on your face like the US has been doing.

That may be true.