Ultimate space simulation software

Banana
Astronaut
Astronaut

Sci-Fi (and other genre) Movies & TV Series

22 Sep 2018 17:24

Star Trek, probably. So far I've only seen TOS and most of TNG, but I found them very interesting! 
Bananas are eggcellent.

An'shur
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

26 Sep 2018 08:22

How dare I forget to mention Predator and Alien franchises? I haven't seen the new Predator movie yet though.

Rassilon
Observer
Observer

26 Sep 2018 09:31

Mostly the old TV shows
Doctor WHO
Space 1999
Jason of Star Command
Lost in Space
V
Star Trek TOS & TNG

Movies:
Star Wars series
Explorers
Last Starfighter
Battle Beyond the Stars
Krull
Dune
Windows 10 Pro: 64bit
i5 3470 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz: 8 Gig DDR3
Gigabyte GT 1030 @ 2 Gig Vram: DirectX 12

Stellarator
Explorer
Explorer

27 Sep 2018 00:03

An'shur wrote:
Source of the post I haven't seen the new Predator movie yet though.

You mean the new one that came out this year (2018)? Spare yourself and take it from someone who has seen ALL predator movies (including AVP), and acknowledges their flaws, but still loves them: it's complete garbage. It starts weird and disjointed and seems desperate to mimic the far superior comics and better prequels. Plus it makes little sense within the greater story line, as it ties into none of the precursors in any meaningful or logical way.

Yeah, I know you probably heard the same critiques before, and I'm just another disgruntled fanboy screaming into the wind, but seriously, only AVP 2 was worse. Unless you REALLY like wasting your time on bad wannabe slasher movies, skip The Predator. 
Futurum Fusionem

An'shur
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

27 Sep 2018 02:33

Stellarator wrote:
An'shur wrote:
Source of the post I haven't seen the new Predator movie yet though.

You mean the new one that came out this year (2018)?

Yes, that one. Thanks for input. I guess I'll see for myself soon.

Voskhod_02
Observer
Observer

30 Sep 2018 08:35

I really enjoyed 2001 : A Space Odyssey, the first Solaris movie, the Star Wars movies and Interstellar.

However, reality is behaving like one hell of a SF universe these days : I recently came accross [url=https://tranio.com/articles/how-the-blockchain-and-distributed-ledgers-will-transform-the-real-estate-market_5405/]these[/url] [url=https://tranio.com/articles/how-self-driving-cars-will-change-the-property-market_5386/]articles[/url] on a site I had to consult at work, and look at that : currencies like Bitcoin based on "Internet magic" and collective trust buying million dollar villas, self driving cars reorganising the entire consumer society around them... It looks like the future that awaits us is neither massive space exploration nor a complete collapse, but rather a cyberpunk-style one.