Ultimate space simulation software

Search found 12 matches

by marscanwait
30 Sep 2017 14:46
Forum: Mods and Addons
Topic: How to Make City Lights (0.980+)
Replies: 28
Views: 12029

How to Make City Lights (0.980+)

were i do edit the planet to put the code? i tried on rar but it dint let me edit You open .sc file with Notepad or Notepad ++ and you put in the Surface tag if a planet in a script.sc locate in catalogs/planets the problem is: wen i open with note pad is confusing (because isnt look like as it sho...
by marscanwait
30 Sep 2017 07:23
Forum: Mods and Addons
Topic: How to Make City Lights (0.980+)
Replies: 28
Views: 12029

How to Make City Lights (0.980+)

were i do edit the planet to put the code? i tried on rar but it dint let me edit
by marscanwait
30 Sep 2017 03:39
Forum: Mods and Addons
Topic: Mods and Addons - Requests, suggestions and ideas
Replies: 393
Views: 111814

Mods and Addons - Requests, suggestions and ideas

could someone make a mod/addon that add city lights to procedual planets? (like wen the planet has enough age and its not a specific planet like all mods/addons)
by marscanwait
29 Sep 2017 17:05
Forum: Off-topic Discussions
Topic: Dreams you've had
Replies: 102
Views: 46607

Dreams you've had

i had a dream that i was USA president and got married in the white house
by marscanwait
15 Sep 2017 18:26
Forum: Feedback and Suggestions
Topic: General suggestions for SpaceEngine
Replies: 1307
Views: 282906

General suggestions for SpaceEngine

DoctorOfSpace wrote:
marscanwait wrote:
Qr Bbpost but can you say me were i can get textures of city lights? because i would like to put on a planet i discovered

Make them, that is what I do.

but can you send a example? because texturing is not with me ;-;
by marscanwait
15 Sep 2017 17:33
Forum: Space Journeys
Topic: Strange sightings
Replies: 218
Views: 60793

Strange sightings

i this planet dying or what?
by marscanwait
15 Sep 2017 17:29
Forum: Feedback and Suggestions
Topic: General suggestions for SpaceEngine
Replies: 1307
Views: 282906

General suggestions for SpaceEngine

DoctorOfSpace wrote:
marscanwait wrote:
Qr Bbpost if no say why please

Impossible

but can you say me were i can get textures of city lights? because i would like to put on a planet i discovered
by marscanwait
15 Sep 2017 17:27
Forum: Archive
Topic: DoctorOfSpace's Mod Emporium v0.9.8.0
Replies: 273
Views: 132828

DoctorOfSpace's Mod Emporium v0.9.8.0

JackDole wrote:
marscanwait wrote:
Qr Bbpost hi doctor are you able to make a darwin-IV system?

A Darwin IV system can be found here in the old forum: http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-325 ... 1464614281

but can you update to the actual version please?
by marscanwait
15 Sep 2017 13:03
Forum: Feedback and Suggestions
Topic: General suggestions for SpaceEngine
Replies: 1307
Views: 282906

General suggestions for SpaceEngine

Suggestion:

CITY LIGHTS

there could be city lghts on planets that have life? and to they appear the planet would need to have enough age to a civilization be born 

if no say why please
by marscanwait
15 Sep 2017 12:57
Forum: Archive
Topic: DoctorOfSpace's Mod Emporium v0.9.8.0
Replies: 273
Views: 132828

DoctorOfSpace's Mod Emporium v0.9.8.0

hi doctor are you able to make a darwin-IV system?
by marscanwait
11 Sep 2017 12:19
Forum: Space Journeys
Topic: Planets with potentially breathable atmospheres
Replies: 364
Views: 85876

Planets with potentially breathable atmospheres

Captura de Tela (70).png
do this moon have potential?
by marscanwait
10 Sep 2017 17:02
Forum: Space Journeys
Topic: Image Dump
Replies: 2783
Views: 490159

Image Dump

here some things i met